Books listening to Dan John made you buy. -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Books listening to Dan John made you buy.
A 06-15-20 04:52 AM - Post#899165    

• Dan John Said:
Thank you. I hope people realize that when I recommend a work, it should be on the shelves for a while...ideally!

Dan, while not strictly training related, I read a book last year that made quite an impression on me and knowing you are a fan of The Sword in the Stone, you may (or may not) want to check it out.

It's a book called 'H is for Hawk' by Helen MacDonald. It's a biography and ties together someone coping with loss, trying to train a Goshawk and almost a shadow biography of T. H. White.

You may want to check it out, and you may or may not like it but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. Not my usual type of read but definitely one of the more engaging and interesting books I've read of late.

Edit: My memory isn't what it was ... I've just seen the dedicated thread and realised I've already mentioned this book and you have already read it.

I need putting out to pasture clearly!

'You can throw in the towel or use it to wipe the sweat off your face and keep going'

'Well ain't this place a geographical oddity? Two weeks from everywhere.' Ulysses Everett McGill

Edited by Volumiza on 06-15-20 06:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy