Diablo -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Diablo
A 10-27-22 02:49 AM - Post#922852    

Been working at the hospital since the tenth, still haven't done my "job" yet. All paperwork and videos so far, a little practical proficiency check list work as well. I may start shadowing soon.

I caught wind of a person going to leave at the PT clinic where I'm doing my observation. I spoke to the director about sliding in to their job. BOOM! Now I'm going to be getting paid at the same time I'm getting both my in-patient and out-patient observation hours of a licensed PT for the purposes of applying to the PT program at my school. All I have left if a couple runs at the GRE, personal statement, complete BS and prereq's, letters of recom and I'll apply next Fall to start Fall 24 if they admit me. I'll go into the Masters Athletic Training program if I don't make the cut. Fingers crossed.

I've been getting in some work since Monday. Little spurts while I do homework.

Monday
25 Pushups
30 second Hang
20 Pushups
30 Second Hang
15 Pushups
5 Pullups

Tuesday
24KG KB down and up stairs, 4 flights total
4 Rounds 24 KG KB
2 x Snatch R
2 x Press R
2 x Front Squat R
2 x Snatch L
2 x Press L
2 x Front Squat
(over about 5 hours while doing homework, one round each time I took a break)

Wednesday

Unpacking the day through exercise

5 Rounds

12 x Pushups
10 x 24 KG KB Swing
10 x 24 KG KB Goblet Squat
30 Second Bar Hang Straight legs raised as tolerated
20 minutes

I'm going to see if I can keep some kind of daily activity this way. I brought my KB up from the garage, that's what led to that day of some up and down the flights of stairs. The goblet squats were easier than I thought they'd be for ten reps. That was unexpected and cool. Onward
Diablo

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth- MT
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy