The One and Only Pink Training Log -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: The One and Only Pink Training Log
A 06-27-22 09:56 PM - Post#920149    

All is well.
Finally, today I joined the gym again...puh. It's been three years ago things were rolling. It feels like another life time. There's no going back Rather it feels like I have to return to something different/new.
I am not sure how it will unfold.

From the beginning of July I have three weeks that overlap in PT's gym and the commercial gym.
PT said go out there and have some fun. Experiment.

OK.

However, I was working with just a few basic exercises ( ca 6 weeks now). As a result of that the body is less wobbly-a bit more steady and it feels like the body is coming back together (movement inward) rather than falling apart and disintegrating (movement outward).

It sounds funky and weird perhaps- but such is my own perception.
I will also join a mobility class.

I plan to continue with the basics:

leg press (each leg separately),lunges, abduction/adduction
(hamstrings quads -optional)
pull downs and rows
abs: one exercise for upper in combo with obliges
and one for lower abs

shoulders: with DBs(4 kg) press overhead and a combo movement: simultaneously-> one arm front and the other to side then switch sides
shoulders with DBs(2 kg only)the weights are very light for now.

It's been said twice a week, we'll see how that goes.

I Ama little bored with walking and there're many tics in the forests lately. I've been building up with nordic style in terrain.
The first phase is three months.July August, September.

Food
I've been on 16/8 and I am not sure how I will combine it with training early when gym is not so busy....it has to unfold....
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy