AussieMerv's Re-Construction Project -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: AussieMerv's Re-Construction Project
A 06-13-22 02:54 AM - Post#919879    

It's winter here now and the Liquid Amber trees in my front yard are changing color ready to fall.

12th June 2022

Been away far too long.

It's been eight months today since my BPH surgery.

Really missing my IronOnLine family.

My plan was to make a fresh start at regular workouts early January but with a sequence of events and my wife being very sick, I just didn't feel right spending time in the gym while she was struggling... doctor ran out of tools in his tool box, but gladly Helen is now making progress with a great naturopath recommended by our physio daughter.

Each month I've attempted a comeback but not significant enough and too many other distractions to commit to online posting my weekly... or was it monthly workouts

I've lost a lot of strength so will be starting from square one again.

The random workouts I've been doing are back to basics, but mobility also needs some work.

News of our good friend Dave's passing was the saddest and toughest to deal with... a special person I'd never met but who who had an immense impact on my life.

Finding IOL back in early 2004 and reading Dave's newsletters inspired me to get started lifting, now his writings that Laree has been posting on FB are kicking my butt back into the gym.

It's good to be back.

Attachment

"Aging without intense opposition is forbidden" ~ DD

My Training Log
Year-end Challenge 07-12

"EVERY DAY IS A WHOLE BODY DAY" ~ DJ
"EVERYTHING IS LIGHT AFTER LIFTING SEVERAL TONS OF IRON" ~ DD

"The best way to never worry about getting into shape is to never get out of shape" ~ Zabo

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy