BrianBinVA's 2013 Training Log -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: BrianBinVA's 2013 Training Log
A 11-03-20 08:21 AM - Post#904233    

• pink.pixie Said:
U know, if you are a pro who's training and eating and avoiding germs all day long then priorities are given but to get one's life working with all the diversities it brings and yet sneak in regularly some physical action is actually very well done.

The best reduction diet is not to get fat ever The best training is the one that gets done if it keeps you from getting de-conditioned.
OK, I get down from my soap box.

PS
Yesterday I happened to read your first post ever on this log...well life changed significantly since then in many aspects but hey, it always does.

Yep, the training of the elite has little to do with my life, to say the least. :-)

Just trying to do what I can, when I can, where I am, with what I have.

And yes, a lot has changed since that first post, but a lot of other things, not so much. Thankfully the biggest thing that hasn't changed is that I still enjoy this little hobby we have, and look forward to doing the physical culture thing for as long as I can get out of bed.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy