DMPM Sticky -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: DMPM Sticky
A 02-28-19 09:57 AM - Post#878967    

• Dan John Said:
As we come to near the publication of my next book, I am starting work on...the next.

Does this deserve an entire chapter/discussion in a book? I don't want to lose this to history.

I think people need reminding of this sort of layout/workout etc. It something we all know at least something about....we understand that doing something lower impact on a regular basis makes us feel good and doesn't dent time/recovery.

That being said, this sort of training doesn't give appear on the surface to deliver a stream of PR's/PB's in the gym.

I don't follow the movements above, but have taken great inspiration from this idea and now use it with my OS practice and actual feel my weekly volume (using time as a load) of movements like crawling is going up without the fatigue side effects I was starting to experience before.

I had been using band resisted backwards crawls. I was pushing the time up each week but finding that these harder session - however short - were requiring more rest days (not necessarily a bad thing). I have found that shorter crawls using the same load 4-5 times a week, sometimes twice in a day (about 5 minutes each time) is leaving me energised.

Richard
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy