Introductions, please -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Introductions, please
A 03-02-05 09:05 PM - Post#80450    

Quote:

Juls said:
Hello everyone! My name is Julie... Nice to meet you all... Thanks to a friend I have been reading the newsletter for the last few months... I have done two BFL challenges and this past Monday I started a BFFM challenge...

2 1/2 years ago I weighed 278lbs, 43% bodyfat, and a size 26pants and 3X shirt... to date, I am 174'ish lbs, 18%bodyfat, wear size 6/8 pants and small/medium shirts... Here is my webpage and story if interested.... http://www.geocities.com/j050496/

I have another current pic but can't get it to post for some reason... Hopefully soon though...

Before I get boo'ed I lost my weight following the Atkins plan and working out... I am currently upping my carbs and lowering my fat but it is a hard and slow transition... I know I can do it though!!

This challenge is the first that I am not in the gym 6-7 days a week... I am doing a 4 day routine wtih 3 different sets of exercise... If you want to know what my routine is I can post it... I am sure it is not the best but the last two days of workouts have rocked... I am sore in places that I haven't been sore at in a long time... I think I was ready to move up a notch and so glad I did...

Okay I will shut up for now!

By the way I am in Illinois, close to St. Louis, MO...

Hopefully I will get to know some of you soon!!

Juls

Juls,

Congratulations on your great success. I'm sure we can all learn from your accomplishments.

Lou

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy