A 04-05-11 01:26 AM - Post#684930    

Day 37
Singles
Pistol 24,32,40,44 PR!,24,24
Clean & Press 24,32,36,38,40,32
Pull-Up 24,32,36,38,40,24
Swing (24,24) 10x2

A pistol PR!

I did the 40 day program in Nov with great results (posted on the RKC forum). I started it again with the same lifts 8 weeks ago. During the last 4 weeks I have been following the rep scheme above for the pistol, press and pull-up. For Swings and Snatches I have been following the ETK format with doubles swings and snatches on variety days.

I got 2 reps per leg with 40kg in the pistol last week (A PR!) so I knew I was good for 44kg today.

The 40kg pull-up felt easy today but I was struggling with the press on my left side. I was stronger in the press last week.

My pistol responded really well to this program but I have a feeling I am going to need more volume to improve my pull-up and press.

So after the next 3 sessions I think I’ll follow ETK for 12 weeks, which will bring me to RKCII.

Thanks again Dan for posting all this great information. Looking forward to meeting you in July.

Cheers,

Suleiman

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy