The One and Only Pink Training Log -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: The One and Only Pink Training Log
A 04-15-08 08:43 PM - Post#432305    

you're the one to talk, pinkie. :P dunno about other galaxies, but i'm an international student from the country of bangladesh. perhaps u've heard of it? (we have those abjectly violent rain seasons called the monsoons, the consequences of which are depicted on the news, followed by your country's generous aid?)...
but i digress..

welcome to IOL. u'll like it here, i guarantee it, (or your time wasted). =) we all keep tabs on each others training logs (mostly the people we like), and it looks like u enjoy walking in the AM? if you're into exotic trance/fusion music, you might like to listen to 'waterbone' for further enhance le morning meditative groove.

c ya around. find a way or make a way to u too. =)
I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult. — E. B. White

Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. - Mahatma Gandhi

To be stupid and selfish and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless. -Gustave Flaubert
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy