Judge John's Training Log -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Judge John's Training Log
A 06-05-05 08:35 PM - Post#42160    

CB,

Yes eastern NC BBQ sauce is vinegar based. Western BBQ is vinegar and ketchup, thus sweeter. And Ardena is a sweetie.

Tim,

I taught in junior high and high school levels, as well as, elementary. But I was a principal for 19 years in an elementary school. I am sure all the kids knew who I was! Although it was a highly stressful job, I loved it. I read to the kids, dressed up each year for Halloween (the one they seemed to remember best was when I was Mr. Clean), had the entire school sing holiday songs for Christmas (even though there was some looks from my bosses) and met my kids at the door each morning to get my hugs. Each year I challenged the kids in the entire school to read a million minutes and I would reward them. The first year I cooked homemade tomato sauce for over 700 people. Another year I baked brownies for everyone and a number of times I was the ice cream man and made over 700 sundaes. The TV station had me on the news several times with my chef and ice cream man costumes. It was a blast.

I don't miss the paperwork or the occasional wacko parent; I don't miss the abuse situations and dealing with Child Protective Service; I don't miss the political crap. I miss my wonderful staff and, man, I miss my kids and all the hugs! Miss that alot!
Judge John

"You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"I live, I lift, I ache, I am." - Dave Draper

"Moderation assures mediocrity -- nice, safe. Mediocrity is for the mediocre -- simple, okay. The intense rule; the mediocre follow." - Dave Draper

Every day innocent plants are killed by vegetarians. Help stop the slaughter. EAT MEAT!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy