Lisa Lyon - First Female Bodybuilder -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Lisa Lyon - First Female Bodybuilder
A 02-07-07 01:17 PM - Post#263763    

I agree but I must choose my words carefully. I think womens' bodybuilding needs to set the standard for the feminine physique which means women should have definition, symetry, proportion and strength.
However, large muscles on a woman for me, it's not what I like to see.
Having said that, the same can apply to us guys maybe going overboard and having too much muscle as well.
All in all, I think modern bodybuilding has pushed competitors into developing bigger, more freakish muscles and the classic physiques of former times (the Zanes, the Nubrets and the Lisa Lyons) have been neglected somewhat.
of course, I know some guys like to see women with 17 inch biceps and some ladies also want to attain that goal.

• gman Said:
Looks like a muscular cross dresser to me. I like the fitness competitors a lot more than the bodybuilders. Look at this lady from Olympia this year and tell me what's feminine!

Just my opinion....and no disrespect intended, she obviously worked her you know what off for that body!

Attachment

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy