AussieMerv's Re-Construction Project -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: AussieMerv's Re-Construction Project
A 01-15-23 08:40 PM - Post#924324    

Thanks Al, I'm handling the RDLs okay as long as keep them light and focus on good form, butt back and try to get tension into the hammies... using them as prep for deadlifts.

Mind you, have to take it steady as lumbar & hips are tight and need mobility work, as well as abdominal weakness after prostate surgery.

Grandpa has a long way to go to get back into form seeing that my grandson has now pulled double my deadlift max. More on that when I get time to post.

Squats have taken a back seat, needing to do rehab stuff till I fix the pain in the right knee cap... suspected scar tissue from surgery. Feels like I'm starting from scratch again.

Apologies for being away from here so much lately but life seems to getting in the way... like having my good industrial grade mower stolen and having to replace it, just when the grass is growing vigorously with sunshine and showers... was mowing out the front, left it for 15-20 minutes to have a drink, was gone when I came back. Also been recovering from a bug but won't bore you with any more detail.

With so much work to catch up on, gym and computer time gets side-lined, then after dinner I'm brain-dead and it's all over for the day.
"Aging without intense opposition is forbidden" ~ DD

My Training Log
Year-end Challenge 07-12

"EVERY DAY IS A WHOLE BODY DAY" ~ DJ
"EVERYTHING IS LIGHT AFTER LIFTING SEVERAL TONS OF IRON" ~ DD

"The best way to never worry about getting into shape is to never get out of shape" ~ Zabo

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy