Diablo -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Diablo
A 01-05-23 11:47 PM - Post#924172    

Thank you, Al, and Pixie!

New Year rekindle the focused approach. Financial aide will be buying me a new food scale that connects to my phone so I can weigh out calories! This will be huge for me so I can portion out a week at a time, or at least a few day.

I have new jobs, one gives me 20,000 steps in one shift, I have this one 2 times a week. The other gives about 8000 steps a day and that is once a week.

I’ll be going to campus 5 times a week as well. My schedule will be packed this semester, like the last. I found that I have more success when I have a lot to do in a day instead of nothing to do in a day. So the workouts will be like last semester, short, sweet, powerful and effective.

I’ve been having moderate to low activity. I think another one of my past existences I was a bear. The cold seems to make me want to hibernate. Lol Besides the 20k in steps I also get in pullups at work and I’m getting pretty good. There’s hot corworkers around so I have to be strong with those :P

I’ve returned to IF, and with the scale and limited times accross the board things are looking very much up up up. Fish, chicken breast, veggies, potatoes and rice are going to be my main staples.

That’s the short of it. More latest news is another 4.0 semester from 16 Units, this semester I’ll be taking 18 units. I’ll apply to doctorate program in the Fall.

All ahead, Full

Diablo

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth- MT
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy