The One and Only Pink Training Log -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: The One and Only Pink Training Log
A 05-05-08 04:11 AM - Post#438719    

• pink.pixie Said:
Subeer,
in your post here on my log from 4/29-08 you spoke about zink citrate. I usually take zink picolinate because I heard (? maybe from dr. Weil) that the body utilizes it easier.

Modern life has put enormous stress and acidic loads on the body. And we have metal toxicity & chemical toxicity on top of the metabolic errors we are tying to fix.

Zinc is a vital part of our hormonal processes, hair, skin and immune system. Supplements in an alkaline form are used better and also contribute towards tipping the acidity-alkaline scale to an alkaline one. Acetates, Citrate and bicarbonate forms are alkaline and easy to find. On a fitness perspective, I think a picolinate form is good too. But I dont know if its alkaline or acidic in itself.

Then there is always baking soda to the rescue!

Do you work in a teaching field!?
(there is a reason I ask)
Life's a rock 'n roll
Means you keep rocking and rolling, no matter what, no matter how much; while people feel that you have to smash into the rocks and roll into a ditch...
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy