Judge John's Training Log -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Judge John's Training Log
A 06-02-05 09:34 PM - Post#42145    

Well, it's been a lost week! I have been so sick. :( Finally, tonight, after all sorts of meds and inhaling albuterol and going through boxes and boxes of tissues, I feel that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Damn, it has been tough sitting or laying around all day coughing and trying to breathe. The throat started to feel better yesterday and tonight the nasal passages and my brochial tubes are finally clearing.

No $%^& training all week!!!! Aaaauuuugggghhhhhh!!!!! I felt so lousy emotionally as well just doing nothing. I am one who shaves my face and head everyday regardless of whether or not I am leaving the house. THis week I just got grubby. Awful. This afternoon after I showered, I shaved it all and felt like a human again.

I am still not well enough to go to the gym tomorrow. I have to be sure not to relapse. So I will just skip the whole week and hope to be back to schedule on Monday.

You don't appreciate breathing until you can't!
Judge John

"You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"I live, I lift, I ache, I am." - Dave Draper

"Moderation assures mediocrity -- nice, safe. Mediocrity is for the mediocre -- simple, okay. The intense rule; the mediocre follow." - Dave Draper

Every day innocent plants are killed by vegetarians. Help stop the slaughter. EAT MEAT!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy