Judge John's Training Log -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Judge John's Training Log
A 11-06-04 09:47 PM - Post#41785    

OK, that's it. Due to my illness all week (still not well), I am ending my X-reps at this point. I was planning on trying to continue until for another 2-3 weeks but I have started to feel overtrained. So, it is time to take a break. I may even take a week off from training (probably not) to recover. My next routine will be a high rep, pumping routine which I often use after such a strenuous routine to give myself a chance to enjoy workouts again and get healing blood pumping through.

The X-reps were great. I gained 4 pounds of bodyweight but lost some fat. Unfortunately, I didn't use my calipers before. I would have liked to have checked body fat loss. But the mirror tells me real good news. I will certainly revisit them in the near future. Now I have to get well. Still feeling like crap and soooo tired.

ps went to the gym today. Man, I am insane!
Judge John

"You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"I live, I lift, I ache, I am." - Dave Draper

"Moderation assures mediocrity -- nice, safe. Mediocrity is for the mediocre -- simple, okay. The intense rule; the mediocre follow." - Dave Draper

Every day innocent plants are killed by vegetarians. Help stop the slaughter. EAT MEAT!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy