Keto Experiment -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Keto Experiment
A 07-29-22 05:40 AM - Post#920773    

Keto experiment 2 week update:

Today is the 2 week mark.
I feel pretty good, not sluggish or run down. Energy level is pretty good, not through the roof but not lagging either. My training hasn’t suffered really but I will admit that I may have lost a little strength, but that could be just “one of those workouts” that we all experience from time to time. I’ll see how that looks moving forward
My starting weight was 172.8 and this morning I am at 171.8, so I lost 1 pound. Not that I was expecting any massive weight loss but I will admit I was expecting a bit more than a pound, Little disappointing TBH but I’m not devastated or feeling defeated. I really am just at the end of the beginning so I’m hoping that I see some progress.
My macros have been pretty consistent. Average, 20-25g carbs (27g was my highest day), 135-140g fat, 160-170 protein. So I seem to be a good track there.
I will admit that I’m still trying to get used to eating the keto way. Pretty much going against most things I’ve done but I think I have the hang of it now.

Still two weeks to go so hopefully I will now hit my keto stride. 10 Aug will be the final day of this little experiment. As I said earlier I just happen to have my annual doc appointment where they do a complete blood work up. So then I can get a good comparison ]. Whatever the outcome is I will make a determination then if I will adjust if needed and continue or move on to something else

Thanks everyone for your support!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy