Diet experiment -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Diet experiment
A 07-13-22 12:52 PM - Post#920438    

• Laree Said:
  • DanMartin Said:
Over the past year and a half I have lost 50 pounds =/-. The two main factors were/are: Move more*, eat less. YMMV

*It will require a separate thread, but I cannot stress enough how effective Heavy Hands walking is at burning calories. And, to digress, because of Heavy Hands, my resting pulse rate has dropped significantly. YMMV

Hey, Dan, what weight would you use for me? I haven't had those in decades. I just looked and won't be buying HH brand. That price is nuts! But will find an offbrand with the weight already in place. Thanks!

Laree, I was able to find "vintage" AMF Heavy Hands weights on eBay. I didn't think the prices were bad. (That new site that sells the latest versions is way over the top.) That said, I would get a set that is just a pair of handles with 1, 2 and 3 pound weights. That should get you through a year or so before you would need to go heavier, if at all.
Mark it Zero.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy