Latest and greatest version of ES/EES/40 day -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Latest and greatest version of ES/EES/40 day
A 03-28-22 01:24 PM - Post#918436    

Having read most..possibly all…of DJ books, I recently returned to lifting after coming out of my Covid induced depression.

Having had great success with Bill Phillips protocol in Body for Life back in 1999-2000 when I was 46/47, I decided to do the same split, but try and incorporate Easy Strength into it as I understand it.

So….I work upper body three times every 2 weeks and lower body three times every 2 weeks. One week it’s uperbody on M/F and lower on Wednesday then the next week Lowerbody on M/F and upper body on Wednesday.

My heavy days are Wednesdays. Warmup then 3x3. The following week will be an easy day and a medium day using less weight and different rep schemes(more reps) rinse and repeat.

It’s working. The nice thing about having never peaked in the weight room during my misspent youth is I May end up being able to lift more now at 69 this year…after a triple bypass at age 58….than I ever did in my 20-30’s. Thanks Dan!!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy