For Dan...a WW-ish article -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: For Dan...a WW-ish article
A 10-31-21 11:10 AM - Post#914340    

• BrianBinVA Said:
Liked it -- thank you.

FWIW, I find if you add up- and down-dog to hanging and the deep squat, that can be literally all you need, assuming no major orthopedic issues.

That's like a modern, better version of the 5 Tibetan rites. I dig it. Similar to what I do every single morning.

Though I've found that the deep squat is so unapproachable for most people, we have to start with something else. Maybe wall sits.

Also, pertaining to the article...has anyone, anywhere, ever seen an example of someone, especially from the older population, who successfully built an exercise habit with a "living room routine"? The Internet loves suggesting those goofy table rows, but I've never seen a single human being who could sticking with moving the furniture around to exercise for along. I think the ritual of going to a different space - public or garage gym, or playground - of getting out of the physical space that's supposed to be "comfortable," is sneaky powerful.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy