SWINGTOBER -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: SWINGTOBER
A 10-16-21 03:26 AM - Post#914005    

Ditto @JordanDerksen

There is a list of things that are all making strides for the consistent near-daily effort with the KB.

No jokes for this comment, but I'm really starting to feel like a Unit. A singular piece. All my other lifts are feeling stronger and more snappy.

Hamstrings are making such an improvement that when I got caught in a foot race with my 11-year-old quick girl I whipped her good. I could actually feel my hams kick in on that one that I never felt before.

Physical changes like back looking more cut, rear delt starting to show, and how about a couple of comments in the last week about the development in my glutes. Only they didn't use those words, you know what I mean.

It wasn't until a 3rd coworker asked me how I felt, or made a wow face, until I thought anything of it. I cleared 2 full pallets by hand, of beer and wine boxes. I didn't think twice until the 3rd comment, and then the soreness on the 3rd day in my bicep and upper forearm from all the repetition. That's that "functional" carryover, methinks

One could make an argument for making a SwingYear
Diablo

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth- MT
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy