Herniated Disk -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Herniated Disk
A 09-19-21 06:55 AM - Post#913409    

I've had undiagnosed herniated discs that flare up off and on, sometime after or during a deadlift session. Sometimes out of nowhere.

The Foundation Training original 12 minute routine makes my back 'feel' bulletproof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI

In fact, it worked so well I stopped doing it.

Doing the McGill Big 3 never seemed to do much. Just didn't seem to be working the back/core. Probably me not doing it right.

---

I'll say this. Everyone, myself included, seems to have a trick for eliminating backpain.

Both of my kids had eczema as infants. Mothers would come up to me in the park and tell me what concoction of over-the-counter moisturizers and creams had finally cured their own infants' eczema.

Most infants outgrow eczema, as mine both did at the 9 month mark. I don't remember what mixture of moisturizer we were using at the time.

I feel like that's an analogy to a lot of 'cures.' Sometimes the body heals with time, but you'll swear that whatever you were doing at the time fixed it.

Edited by Jim James on 09-19-21 06:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy