The kneesovertoesguy -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: The kneesovertoesguy
A 03-20-21 11:07 AM - Post#908958    

Dan - I'm not sure that everyone "should" get into this at all. Those of us with those issues addressed by this group of movements might find value here though - about like any exercises. I for example have found tib strength and stretching to be needed - and my quads certainly need stretched (and stronger in that stretched position). I've been doing the piriformis stretch already and the slant board adds just a little different twist on things. One legged calf raises have always been good and not a new thing. The Nordic hamstring is certainly harder than Glute Hams. Overall I like putting it all into a warmup style program at this point - with the goal of reaching the standards muscle wise - but I have no intention of pushing my joint mobility very quickly. So I guess it depends on what you do currently and what you might want to address in regards to it. Can you get much of this via other means - yes.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy