(French) Percy Cerutty Training Footage / Statements -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: (French) Percy Cerutty Training Footage / Statements
A 05-12-20 08:06 PM - Post#897943    

• Gunny72 Said:
I am putting this down in writing so I can be held accountable for what I am about to say & do.

I am going to write a Non-fiction book on Percy Cerrutty. There settled. His story needs to be told & I don't believe it ever has to any great length before.

This dawned on me on Sunday Night when I was sharing a couple of Reds with my wife on Mother's Day. For some reason, this thread & Percy kept popping into my head & it was there & then that it dawned on me that a book must be written about this Aussie Legend.

My plan was to e-mail a well-known & best-selling Australian Non-fiction Author my idea for him to write a book on Percy Cerrutty but then something in my head said…………….. "Gunny, you do it!"

I have been in Finance all my life & haven't written an article before let alone a book but I am going to get this done. It might take me 5 years, but, I will get there eventually.

I want to thank everybody on this thread for planting the seed in my head, getting me out of my comfort zone, firing some passion inside of me & giving me inspiration from you posts.

Andrew Gunn

Best of luck with this. Great idea.
Thanks to everyone who makes this forum so useful and such a good place to be.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy