Bunker Sessions -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Bunker Sessions
A 03-16-20 12:05 PM - Post#895658    

• GeoffreyLevens Said:
An interesting conundrum: If we go heavy on caution i.e. draconian, now, and it works, it will in fact look like we went way overboard. If we don't and we should have, then we will be deeply and irrevocably in the poop.

Which is why it is so obvious that you go draconian, and deal with (ie ignore) the inevitable naysayers that bitch and moan after this is over that say it wasn't bad and we overreacted.

("Draconian" isnt the perfect word, since it means "excessive." We may not know if measures are excessive.)

--------

I've got two very active preschoolers whose school is closed for at least two weeks , and both my job and my wife's job aren't conducive to teleworking. So I'm at home now, with barely a moment here or there to check in on my favorite websites while they are briefly distracted. I'm not getting jacked. I'll go into work later today when my wife comes to relieve me.

It isn't fun that the school is closed, and I'm basically providing daycare while getting my work hours in as well. But the school closure (and other measures) is the right thing to do so I'm trying not to complain.

I am thankful that I have an assortment of KBs in the house. I'll do swings and clean and presses as time and kiddos allows, which should be good enough to maintain.

Edited by Jim James on 03-16-20 12:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy