Boogies MMS Log -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Boogies MMS Log
A 12-09-19 06:46 AM - Post#891178    

Training Day 11

Well the day before I ate nothing but pizza and my protein supplements.. I’m not sure if that affected the workout or not.

Bench: 205 Max double.
- Improvement, I’m happy with it. I tried 205 last time, got one rep and the second wasn’t moving.

Batwings: 55 x 10s x 5
- Used a timer today, handled the weight fairly well, didn’t get great retraction in the final rep though.

One Arm Press: 50 x 2-3-5 x 2

Bird Dogs:

Complex: 75/100/100
- These kicked my ass today. Did two push presses on each set of 100. During the second set, I even had to rack the weight in between the front squats and press, felt like a bit of a failure for the first time in the program.. But I quickly picked it back up and finished off. Oh, I also smacked myself in the chin during one of the “push press” reps. I guess this is why I’ve stuck to strict pressing for the rest of the program.

Squats: 185 to 50 (Sets of 15/15/16/4)
- I was already feeling sapped after the complex’s, so I knew this would be rough today. Didn’t do as good as last time, but still pleased with my performance on a pretty rough day, and a huge step up from day 1 of the 185 to 50..

Looking forward to my rest days, and getting back to sensible eating.

Edited by Boogieman on 12-09-19 06:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy