Boogies MMS Log -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Boogies MMS Log
A 11-27-19 06:10 AM - Post#890803    

Training Day 7

Bench Press: Worked up fo 195 Max double.
- Did one rep at 205 and could tell I wouldn’t get another. Probably could have gotten a double at 205 if I did less before, but I’m happy to go with the more conservative number.

Batwings: 50lbs x 10s x 5, feels like a good weight for me here.

One Arm Press: 50lbs x 2-3-5 x 2.
- I’m sure it’s a combination of less bench volume today, and getting stronger, but I was very happy to finally conquer 50 lbs. Reps felt strong too.

Bird Dogs.

Complex: 75-85-90.
- Had to push press the last couple reps at 90 lbs, but the book says to increase weight each set, so that’s what I did!

Squats: 45 x 5, 90 x 10, 115 x 10, 135 x 10, 185 x 5 x 3.
- 185 felt pretty damn tough for me. The to 50 workouts are gonna be tough, may have to break them up into several sets... Regardless of how it goes, I’m gonna get em done!

Didn’t get to cool down as much as I like, wife was waiting for me to have dinner. Still got some dislocates done, and some stretches for my tight spots.

I enjoyed the lighter bench volume today. I’ve been having to mind of psych myself up for the bench work usually, and I think it helped me perform better in the OAP as well.

Well, Thanksgiving will be before the next training day, so I should be plenty fueled up for that!

Edited by Boogieman on 11-27-19 06:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy