How much am I hindering myself by changing my workout frequently? -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: How much am I hindering myself by changing my workout frequently?
A 11-24-19 09:11 PM - Post#890748    

• Silverback61 Said:
  • nickbroken Said:
  • Jake Steinmann Said:
  • nickbroken Said:
Ah no ribbon needed here, maybe some cookies or other scrumptious carb related delicacies that I should be avoiding.

I think more I am just wondering if I should find a "real program" or not. In the kettlebell world there aren't a whole lot of long term programs that I can think of outside of Pavel's stuff and few others. Maybe I need to do more reading.

I challenge myself from time to time. Other day I did 150 swings in 5ish mins 1handed. It's not a lot but a year ago I couldn't do it so I am proud. Sometimes I push myself and it's too much do I back off for a bit then come back just as strong to be decrepit. Hell I remember sessions 8 months ago where I would be unable to complete and just broken down and unable to move, questioning why I was doing this to myself. I love this forum and have read it for a long time because there is such a wealth of knowledge and it is so organic, unlike other forums which are more sycophantic. There are some great routines I see on her. Armor building is amazing, the humane burpees is *chef kiss*, loaded carries should be taught in PE at a young age. Maybe I am just trying to figure out put it all together in something long term.

Define “long term”

year or two I dunno I like routine.

Lol... In your first post that started this thread you said...

"So I have a bit of workout ocd and really struggle keeping to a set routine"

I like it I didn't say that I was good at it lol. I followed S&S to a tea but after 6ish months k felt like I was wasting my time.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy