DMPM Sticky -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: DMPM Sticky
A 09-20-19 10:58 AM - Post#887999    

• pink.pixie Said:
  • DanMartin Said:
  • AusDaz Said:
After years of, as the man himself once put it, trying to turn every firecracker into the space shuttle, I’ve settled into a version of the DMPM. Surprise, surprise - it seems to be yielding results.

All of which got me thinking, given how often it gets referenced, could we have a sticky devoted to it?

I for one, would be interested in seeing what people - including DM - are doing with it.

I'm glad to hear that. On paper the DMPM doesn't look like much. Especially compared to most "mainstream" routines. The first few times someone actually tries it, it doesn't seem like much either.

After a few weeks when you feel and move better, it becomes obvious that your efforts have paid off. There is no reason to flog yourself in the gym.

Hi,
sorry for disturbing in the man cave....
What does DMPM acronym actually stand for?

https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/DMPM
;-)

I'd like to device some variation for myself that I could (as explained in this thread)- execute daily.
One Q: Can I do the routine in the mornings every day and do lifting 3x a week pm? (DL,OHP,BP and squat prgm)
Thanks.

The DMPM stands for training excellence, the will to succeed and the exercises needed to get there...you could certainly do these exercises in the morning, whether or not it would detract or benefit your PM efforts would remain to be seen. However, if it was me, I would do the DMPM the morning after your PM barbell sessions as a "tonic" rather than 8 days a week.
Mark it Zero.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy