Dan John - 40 Years with a Whistle -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Dan John - 40 Years with a Whistle
A 05-22-19 07:06 PM - Post#882532    

I received my Copy of this Book yesterday. Thankyou Laree.

Initial thoughts.... Very easy to read. A host of information with tidbits/quotes & Stories from former Mentors, Dan's early Life experiences, earlier Childhood Sporting Glories & Life lessons learnt along the way.

On a personal level, I have learnt so much about Dan's past that are similiar to mine growing up, even though we are from different eras, such as a family member serving in Vietnam war ( My dad) & Family alcohol issues.(My dad again)as well as his connection with Ireland. ( My mother was born & bred in County Louth.)

Very honest Book. This is not my final book review. I will give a more thorough & comprehensive Book review when I finish reading " 40 years with a whistle."

This is the kind of book you could pass onto your Son or daughter when they are older for them to benefit from.

P.S Dan is the worst Wingman of all time. You need to buy the book to find out more.

Andrew Gunn

Edited by Gunny72 on 05-22-19 10:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy