DMPM Sticky -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: DMPM Sticky
A 10-24-18 11:17 AM - Post#872605    

• SinisterAlex Said:
These templates can be loaded to be really hard or just "tonic"-workouts

It's almost an infinite way to do these "DMPMs" that other templates don't have - i can't really tell why, but it seems that way from experience

For those that can afford it, using heavier kettlebells other than a 24 kg is perfectly fine. But, there is a point of diminishing returns, at least in my opinion.

Bear with me...You can find all sorts of examples online of trainee's using heavier and I mean heavier kettlebells doing the various exercises I espouse. But, after awhile you're really not going to move better or with greater ease. You're just going to get better at doing those movements with a heavier kettlebell.

That said, I've been known to use my 32 kg kettlebell for the DMPM with no adverse consequences. YMMV

PS, the whole point of the DMPM is to move better and to feel better. And, that you could and should do it most every day. You start bumping the load up, you probably shouldn't(do it every day),but I digress.

To digress even further, if real, tangible strength is your goal, the barbell is your friend.

Mark it Zero.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy