DMPM Sticky -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: DMPM Sticky
A 04-05-18 09:47 AM - Post#864220    

• cavery Said:
Every time my life gets out of control with work, family and professional obligations, I go back to the DMPM. I will do it almost daily for a month or two.

I do it pretty much as written with pushups, goblet squats, swings and will add in pullups on occasion if access to a pullup bar. Carries and all of Dan's stretches at the end. If I need a change of pace, I sub 1h presses for pushups, and dbl kb front squats for goblet squats.

One thing I have noticed is that it is a mental and physical refresh. I leave the workout feeling better than when I started, my hips, shoulders and lower back feel better and it adds discipline into my life as it can be done every single day.

Another bonus I have found is that if I keep a kettlebell in the trunk of my car, I find all sorts of parks and open area's on my commute home that I previously did not notice. I can stop in, grab my kettlebell, get some fresh air and enjoy God's creation.

One thing that I have added in at times, especially when the weather is nice, is to add sprints in between each set of each exercise. This keeps me in shape during the spring and summer season.

Eureka!
Mark it Zero.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy