DMPM Sticky -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: DMPM Sticky
A 04-04-18 01:06 PM - Post#864173    

There really is nothing special about the DMPM, and certainly not because my name is attached. However, and this is the part that many overlook, if you are a mature adult that is new to training, beat up by life or just want to get back into training and don't want to spend all day working out, the DMPM and its many variations is the way to go.

Outside of just doing swings, there isn't anything more simple and thorough. (I'm talking about kettlebells as an exercise medium.)

Are you going to look good naked? I don't want to know. Will you move better and be able to handle your daily tasks better? Probably. Can you use the DMPM as a stand alone I don't need to do anything else routine? Yes, but it depends. Depends on what you may ask? It depends if you are doing other things like walking, rowing, swimming, riding a bike, rucking, what-have-you. I hope you get the picture.

Mark it Zero.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy