Diagnosing and Rehab of Back Pain -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Diagnosing and Rehab of Back Pain
A 02-15-06 09:35 PM - Post#183965    

Alex:

No, I'm not currently seeing a DC. I've had notoriously poor success with DC's with the notable exception of Corey.

Most ignore what I tell them and just run me through the standard battery of "tests," which really aren't relevant to my condition. One used the "painless activator," which I feel isn't effective.

None but Corey have given me any massage prior to the adjustment...which to my way of thinking is counterproductive and an invitation to injury. Spasming muscles are what pull the spine and other processes out of alignment...just making the adjustment ignores half the problem.

Don't take this personally...it's just a statement of historical fact. If I could live next to Corey and find a good orthopod to write a proper prescription for corrective shoes...I could answer about eighty percent of my current "issues." The other twenty percent is up to me and would require intensive stretching and "active release" techniques.

Thank you for your concern, though.

Here is a picture of my reverse hyper set up. I don't have the pipe pivot for the swing arm...bodyweight has been sufficient thus far.

Wicked
"I'm in good shape for the shape I'm in."

"Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man comes to the Father, but by me." John 14:6
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy