davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Review: Desiccated Liver Tablets
A 06-30-05 04:28 PM - Post#116906    

Quote:

CB said:
Quote:

KO said:

Does anyone know why they make you have to pee all the time?

I've not known them to have this effect.
How much water are you drinking ? And Vitamin C are you taking ? They will increase the frequency of your potty breaks.

I'm not drinking all that much water - I should drink more. About a half hour to an hour after I take the liver pills, I "gotta go gotta, go right now". It feels like I've taken a strong diuretic. I can't take the vitamin c because even with prilosec my ulcer will not hear of it. All my other supps are acceptable, though. It feels to me - and I'm just going on what it feels like - that the liver pills rev up my metabolism. It just seems like it makes me burn a bit hotter, and if that were the case, then everything else might be accelerated, too...ahem.

I wish I had a Vince Gironda Magic 8 Ball for answers, though they might be punctuated with expletives. "My sources say "no"..a**hole!"

Hey, there's a marketing opportunity. He probably had enough stock answers to make one quite feasible.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy