Keto Experiment -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Keto Experiment
A 07-26-22 07:44 AM - Post#920682    

So over the last couple of months I've been reading about different weight loss type "programs", some I've tried and knew a lot about and some that I've heard of but never tried and A LOT that were pure BS. The one thing I kept coming back to was Keto. Now I know a bit about Keto and I knew a couple of people that tried it. Keto is one of those things that there are people that love it and people that hate it and then there are people like me that look at it skeptically but TRY to have an open mind. I've always been the type of person that believes that I should to give something an honest attempt before i pass judgement, either good or bad (for most things but not all). This is one of those things. I did a lot of reading on the subject both pro and con and I specifically looked at Keto's affects on weight training. So after all that I decided that I would give it an honest attempt, at least for a while (not sure how long I will do this), and see what the results are. I am currently on week 2, day 3 of this little experiment so I really haven't hit that Ketosis level quite yet. I've continued to train and so far doesn't seem to have any negative impact. I will admit it takes a lot to get used to eating the Keto way and I'm not sure that I like it but I will press on. If anyone is interested I will post occasional updates an my over all view of it. I also just happen to have a doc appointment in early Aug so we'll see if it has any affect on my blood work, blood pressure, weight, etc.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy