Diet experiment -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Diet experiment
A 07-24-22 08:55 AM - Post#920650    

Report 3 weeks in. We got to wife's family beach place, which amazingly the builder had almost finished renovating, so for the first time ever we have a breeze to sleep in, a proper kitchen and shower. We sucked in our abs hard and went down to the harbour wall everyone sits on, and decided we didn't look too shabby. We're awarding ourselves the gold medals in the village over-50 category, but firmly behind two of my wife's friends in their 40s who are ex-models and fitness instructors (and who confessed to starving themselves for a month before holidays each year!).

Henceforth there's a mixture of odd building chores, swimming, paddleboarding and an early evening run; very light lunch at 2pm (heat's great for suppressing appetite), and barbecued fish or meat each night, with one piece of bread to mop the sauce up. Not bothering with keto, it's not compatible with cold beer which is my main carbo-vice here, but I'm pretty sure I'm still shrinking.

Next week my friend who's into kettlebell sport is arriving, so I can get some coaching and crank it up a notch further..

Edited by Old Miler on 07-24-22 08:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy