Unexpected place for a pivot discussion -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Unexpected place for a pivot discussion
A 09-02-21 09:29 AM - Post#912998    

• Kyle Aaron Said:
Did not complete scores nil! But seriously: if there's some test you won't even try... I dunno, but didn't some guy say something about "standards and gaps"? You just discovered your gap.

Meh -- I just find running to be unnecessary and injurious (to me). I know plenty (esp you and Andrew, LOL) disagree, and that's fine. Some people (e.g., my wife) are good runners, and some (me) are not. The ones who are not, running can lead to some bad outcomes. I'm not gonna mess up my ankles or knees to take a test.

I can and do walk all day (average steps for this year are 17,200 per day, 16,700 average for the last two years), and I can carry stuff for distance, or swim a mile without stopping (just done about two weeks ago, in the ocean). Two of my grandparents lived to mid-90s, and two died before 80, so I guess I'm in the middle, genetically. Hopefully inherited more from the Sardinian side!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy