Boogies MMS Log -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Boogies MMS Log
A 11-11-19 06:35 PM - Post#890184    

I’ve been doing a good job of eating a lot. Oftentimes I’m a bit uncomfortable from eating so much! I’m trying to eat healthy foods for the most part, outside of a weekly cheat meal out with my wife. I’ve also been trying to stay warm, and making sure to dress warm, even when training.

For my recharge day, I bought my squat rack and barbell/weights from a guy on Craigslist. Loading, unloading, and setting that up was my recharge!

Training Day 2:

Bench Press:
2-3-5x165
2-3-3(+1)x165.
- Failed on the last set, rested a bit after 3 and squeezed out one more. I’m not sure what weight to use for the next workout. I’ll try less, maybe 155... Bummer.

Bat Wings:
20lbsx10sx10
- Don’t have big bells at home, so used lighter weight for more time. Honestly, I think it may has benefitted me. I felt like I could really get a deep retraction in my shoulders.

1A Press:
2-3-5x45
2-3-5x45
- Since my training weight was 45 lbs anyway, I was able to just use a 45 lb plate with a handle. These worked out well, and feel like I’m at the right level. Last couple reps are tough, but I’m getting them.

Bird Dogs: same as last training day

Complex: 75/75/75/85/85
- Love the complex, gets me huffing and puffing, and something new to me. The last couple reps at 85 my OHP became a push press..

Squats:
30x95
30x95
- feels so good to squat naturally... With that said, this was brutal. Had to take a couple of quick breaks on both sets (kept the weight on my back though). My quads got sore
immediately after I finished the workout, tomorrow should be interesting! (I climb stairs all day at work)

Cooldown: I spent some good time stretching, as I was pretty freaking whipped after the workout... Felt good.

I’ve really been enjoying the guilt free peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Edited by Boogieman on 11-11-19 06:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy