DMPM Sticky -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: DMPM Sticky
A 09-06-19 09:49 AM - Post#887380    

Yesterday (9/6/19) I was teasing Dan (John) on Facebook. Naturally, Dan was his cheerful self about it all, but it lead to a good point.

I'm going on an adventure tomorrow. (Headwaters of the Mississippi River. Getting my inner Mark Twain on.) Upon my return I will make up a DMPM cheat sheet and put it into a PDF format. (Being the Luddite that I am, it may be a technological miracle when the PDF happens.)

It's amusing to me that after all these years and iterations the bare bones basic DMPM still stands tall.

Of course, it will be nothing you haven't already seen before, but it will be current and it will fit on one sheet of paper.

I'll see if I can figure out how to attach a photo of my Courage Corner! It still blows my mind that after all these years of lifting and training and going through various home gyms I have an 8 foot by 6 foot space that probably is my most satisfying gym so far.
Mark it Zero.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy