Diagnosing and Rehab of Back Pain -
davedraper.com home Home
This forum is closed as of March 2023.
Display Name Post: Diagnosing and Rehab of Back Pain
A 04-10-06 02:16 PM - Post#199305    

Laree, as backless office chairs go, that looks pretty sweet! I wondered about the "wheelability" of the first one. I see it has wheels, but I tend to scoot around a bit on my chair. Also, I like having the option of various adjustments for overall height but also for leg length.

One general question this whole thread has brought to mind. I'm fortunately not plagued with back or neck pain as a rule. But I do have a fair amount of shoulder tightness, especially just beyond the base of the neck. Would some/all of the posted suggestions help my shoulder issues?

In addition, my posture has been horrible for decades. I'm trying to be more mindful of good posture, and the tip that Ingrid posted a few weeks ago about standing with your arms down and turning the hands out was great. I try to do that a few times every day. I'm aware that good posture certainly can't hurt whether or not you have other issues, so that's something I'm striving for, but it's a struggle.
"You will not be carrying around a scale to jump on and show people." - Vicki Masterson "The following time you better do more or you are dirt!" - Vicki again
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Home

What's New | Weekly Columns | Weight Training Tips
General Nutrition | Draper History | Mag Cover Shots | Magazine Articles | Bodybuilding Q&A | Bomber Talk | Workout FAQs
Privacy Policy